Monday, 24 December 2012

Product Review: Mini Lush Christmas Reviews

So as you may remember I posted about my Lush Christmas haul a month or so ago and I've reviewed all of my purchases except three (and Ponche which I'm still yet to try) so I'm posting mini review of these three because I honestly don't have too much to say about them and I wanted to get the reviews up before Christmas in case anyone is thinking of heading to Lush sale on boxing day and wants to know about these products.

Sandy Santa- £2.95
First up is the Sandy Santa Sugar Scrub, I'm going to be honest I really didn't like this, it's really harsh like scrubbing your skin with a cactus which understandably leaves your skin feeling a little sore. I tried using this in the bath and tried my hardest not to get the bar itself wet as this would turn it into a mushy mess but unfortunately half of his head broke up and fell in the water, I did try and save it but it dissolved into a mushy mess, this did however make it a little less harsh to use but meant I only got three uses out of the scrub. It did smell quite nice with a seasonal orange like scent but it wasn't nice enough to outweigh the bad points and I was pretty disappointed with this so will not be repurchasing in the sale, their Igloo Sugar Scrub last year was a much nicer scrub.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel- £3.50
I'm sure most of you will have tried this and love it as much as me, Snow Fairy is a candy scented pink shower gel with an iridescent shimmer, it is creamy and extremely softening. I'm yet to hear of someone who has tried this and not liked it, I absolutely adore it and intend to pick up a few in the sale if I can get my hands on them. The only thing that slightly irritates me about this is the bottle as it is really difficult to squeeze the product out but this is easily fixed by just removing the whole lid, other than that it is the perfect Christmas shower gel.

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar- £2.45
I love this and have already got quite the stash of these but I fully intend to buy more if I can, they smell incredible and create mountains of lovely bubbles and they are fairly cheap for a Lush bubble bar. I cannot think of a single bad point about this other than I wish it came in a bigger size like the Comforter.

: ] 


2 comments:

  1. looks like nice products! Thansk for the great review. I'm planing on buying the snow fairy bodylotion too :)
    Nice blog <3

    I would appreciate it,if you visit my blog too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review!


    Happy Holidays! Hope you have a good one! :)

    Hope you can visit mine too! And, perhaps follow each other? :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...