Saturday, 22 December 2012

Sunday Summary

Dropped half my Sandy Santa Scrub in the bath and he dissolved away, Birthday presents from my lovely, Cocktails at Chiquitos Key West Cooler followed by an Alabama Slammer and Enchiladas and for dessert a Mexipop and Churros, New pjs.

I cannot lie working has pretty much destroyed my usually excessive festive spirit, I have been at work since Wednesday and my only day off is Christmas day, also my manager changed my Thursday shift without telling me meaning I got up super early and signed in at half 8 only to find out my shift was now 4 til 10 I had to work for 2 hours before they decided which shift I should do before sending me home then making me come back for the late shift. This was all fairly annoying and was made even more annoying by the fact that I didn't get back to Pete's til half 10 and then had to get in for an 8 o'clock start Friday morning for a 9 hour shift. I was absolutely knackered but I'd made plans for Christmas drinks with Beth so I decided it would be a good idea for us both to drink as much as possible and I woke up yesterday morning hangover free which I am putting down as a Christmas miracle. 
Yesterdays shift wasn't too bad but I have a full 8 hour shift today and I'm working all day tomorrow so I'm going to try and squeeze in a tiny mini Christmas with Pete tonight after we've gotten thoroughly merry at the pub with his dad. I'm working all Boxing Day which sadly means I've had to cancel plans with my family which I hate and I'm working both New Years Eve and New Years Day which is making for a very grumpy Sammy. 

: [ 

I apologise for the overall whiny tone of this post, I know I should just suck it up and get on with it but I'm too tired to be reasonable and I promise I'll get back to my usual cheery self asap.



3 comments:

  1. Great photos, I adore your pj bottoms - so cute!! :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Sorry to hear about the trouble with work, working over the Xmas period is never fun :( xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Chiquitos, those churros look amazing though x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...