Sunday, 30 December 2012

Sunday Summary

Christmas presents from Pete, New toy, Best Of All from my bestie, Sales shopping, Adorable new socks, Amazing Batman Print top from my mom.

So I haven't posted in nearly a week which kind of sucks but I've been at home for all of 2 days since Christmas eve and as one of those was Christmas day I've had literally no time for blogging but all of my shifts this week are relatively short so I'm hoping to end this impromptu hiatus and get back to blogging as my camera is full of pictures for posts right now.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas but I have to say I'm a little relieved it's over now as working in retail the weeks before and after Christmas has not been the most pleasant way to spend the holidays and after a 9 and a half hour shift on boxing day I'm feeling pretty exhausted.
I'm hoping to post about the lovely gifts I received later today, I know some people don't like those kinds of posts but I personally love reading them.
As I said I'm hoping to starting posting on here properly again from tomorrow and the week ahead is looking a lot more relaxing which I'm thankful for, obviously it's New Years Eve tomorrow and this year I plan on having a rather quite one just with Pete as I have a 7am shift tomorrow and a 9am shift on New Years Day. It's also Pete's birthday on Thursday which I am very much looking forward to as I can't wait to give him his presents and we'll probably go for drinks on the night so I can make up for my lack of NYE drinking.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. just nominated you for an award! check out my blog for the details! :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the batman! :D happy holidays!

    enjoy your new years eve :D

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...