Monday, 28 January 2013

Be My Valentine

Valentines Ideas



So I thought I'd put together a little valentines day themed wishlist as valentines day is drawing close and I've been feeling a bit soppy and loved up recently, some of the items are a little bit specific to me for example I don't think most people would be wishing to recieve a Goosebumps boxset for Valentines day.
If you click the little pictures it will take you to the products, my favourite item is the little P ring it is so cute.

: ]




6 comments:

  1. Assuming the P is for Pete right? That's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these Ideas
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet :)



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you included the goosebumps dvd in this! The books were my life when I was younger, so much nostalgia haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...