Friday, 18 January 2013

Feature Friday: What I'll be Watching This Year...

Just a little list of movies I plan on seeing over the coming year
 Warm Bodies Poster
Warm Bodies- I just finished the book and I quite enjoyed it and the film looks fantastic, although I may be slightly biased just because Nicholas Hoult is R, as this is out in February I plan on seeing it with Pete for Valentines day.

This Is 40 Poster
This Is 40- I'm sure most of you will have seen Knocked Up and I loved Pete and Debbie way more than Alsion and Ben so when I heard they were doing a spin off about these characters I was delighted and I'm a sucker for any film with Paul Rudd in it.

Star Trek Into Darkness Poster
Star Trek Into Darkness- I watched a lot of sci-fi with my dad when I was growing up and Star Trek was always my favourite so I pretty much have to see this although there is no Leonard Nimoy in this which makes me a little sad.

This Is The End- The premise of this sounds a little odd and I'm not sure whether it will be hilarious or awful but basically the plot is a bunch of celebrities are partying at James Franco's house when the apocalpyse occurs, it sounds pretty stupid but with Paul Rudd and Emma Watson on the cast list I cannot ignore this film.
Monsters University Poster
Monsters University- Monsters Inc is one of my all time favourite Disney movies so of course I'm excited for the prequel.


Kick Ass 2- I absolutely loved Kick Ass and can't wait for the sequel, of course Aaron Taylor-Johnson's face does make this film appealing. 
Despicable Me 2 Poster
Despicable Me 2- Despicable Me was awesome and I expect the sequel to be equally awesome.
The Smurfs 2 Poster
The Smurfs 2- I'm hoping this like the first movie will be smurftastically awful and I'll definitely be going to see this with Beth.
Carrie Poster
Carrie- Normally I look forward to these remakes comforted by the knowledge that they'll be hilariously bad (Friday 13th and Nighmare On Elm Street I'm looking at you) but this one actually looks alright obviously it won't live up to the original. I think Julianne Moore could be quite good in the role of Carrie's crazy mother but as much as I love Chloe Grace Moretz I'm not sure how well she suits the role so I can't wait to see what it's like.

The To-Do List- This could very well be awful but Aubrey Plaza is just wonderful and the lovely Rachel Bilson and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are also amongst the cast list.

We're The Millers- The plot sounds a little bit dull but I do enjoy Emma Roberts so I'm tempted to go see this.

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait for Carrie! If you love a good horror remake then be sure to add Evil Dead to your list!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I've never seen Evil Dead actually I'll have to add it to my watchlist.
      : ]

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the new Star Trek movie too! I hope it's good. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...