Saturday, 19 January 2013

Grow Up And Blow Away

So I had planned on taking some nice outdoor outfit photos and then it snowed, a lot, so I only managed to get a couple of pictures outside and had to take the rest indoors so please excuse the slightly crappy lighting.


Jacket- Glamourous
Hat- H&M
Dress- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Boots*- Barratts

I ordered these gorgeous boots from the Barratts sale last week for just £35*, they took a couple of days to process the order but delivery was really quick they turned up the day after they were dispatched which I was really pleased about as they turned up just before the snow started to fall.
I've always had a thing about chunky biker boots especially ones with studs so I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them, I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them as they can be teamed with dresses like this or just worn with jeans and with all this rain and snow they're certainly more winter friendly than my beloved creepers.
 I teamed them with my new H&M dress which I got in the sale for just £7, I'm really drawn to tye dye print right now so absolutely love it and my ridiculously large hat which was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase as I'm really not a hat person.



: ]



7 comments:

  1. You look stunning!!


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots are lovely - perfect for all of this snow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress...and oh, your boots! LOVE x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Beautiful! and I Love your designs! Great Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...