Wednesday, 2 January 2013

NOTD: Dark Knight


So this polish hasn't photographed particularly well but I thought I'd share it with you anyway as I absolutely love this glitter, I got Topshop's Dark Knight polish for my birthday from my brother (yes I chose it myself) and it is a gorgeous mix of large hexagonal bits of silver glitter with a mix of fine dark blue glitter in a base of translucent blue.



 As the base colour is translucent I chose to wear it over a Navy Nails Inc polish (I don't remember the exact shade as it was free with a magazine) and it creates a lovely layered look as well as making the glitter stand out more against the blue.
Please excuse the chips but I didn't get a chance to take the pictures before work.


: ]


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I need to get my hands on this!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...