Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Product Review: Lush Marilyn

Marilyn- £8.95

I got a little sample of this a couple of months ago and have really fallen in love with it, Marilyn is a hair treatment which softens, strengthens and brightens your hair.
You apply this to dry hair and leave it on for 20 mins but I usually leave it on for more like 30, then you rinse it off and wash your hair like you normally would.
I only apply this to the ends of my hair as I wanted to slightly lighten the ends of my hair and so far I'm loving it, my hair looks a lot lighter and the ends definitely feel stronger and less dry, it also smells lovely.
I brought a full size tub of this as soon as the sample ran out and so far I've been impressed at how far the tub goes which I think definitely justifies it's price tag although I don't use it every time I wash my hair and if you were to use it on all your hair it would probably get used up a lot quicker but if like me you just want to lighten the ends it's pretty perfect.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...