Thursday, 17 January 2013

Product Review: Origins Eye Doctor

Origins Eye Doctor full size £26.00

So about a month a go I got a couple of samples at the Origins counter, I got the Eye Doctor Eye Cream and the Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask (which I'll be reviewing soon) and I've just finished the tiny tub so thought I'd share my thoughts about it.
I was given quite a generous sample and got quite a lot of uses out of the tub as a little goes a long way, the smell is lovely, quite subtle and natural which made applying it even more relaxing. 
The Eye Doctor claims to reduce fine lines around the eyes, reduce puffiness and dark circles as well as moisturising the skin around the eyes. I personally don't have any fine lines around my eyes so I can't comment on this aspect but as for the other three points I can quite honestly say I noticed a difference in all areas. I do often get dark circles and puffiness around my eyes (due to lack of sleep) and after using this for a few days my skin looked visibly brighter and less puffy. I've never really had dry skin on my face but the combination of the cold weather and ridiculous air conditioning at work has dried out my skin a little, especially around my eyes so my skin has been loving the extra moisture this provides. 
Overall I've really liked using this and I've noticed a definite improvement in the skin around my eyes, it's also the first Origins product I've tried and it's got me very interested in trying more Origins products. 
It is quite pricey at £26.00 and as I currently have a new tub of  my beloved Benefit It's Potent I won't be buying this anytime soon but I would definitely consider buying it in the future as it meets all of its claims.


: ]


2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was daring enough to ask for samples!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...