Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Review: Lush Honey Bee

Honey Bee- £3.15
I actually bought Honey Bee about a month ago but I've only just got round to using it, it's one of the few bath ballistics from Lush that I hadn't tried but after seeing a little in store demo of it I decided to give it a go as it smelt heavenly.

As it is quite large I was hoping to get two baths out of it but after half the bomb had fizzled away the smell wasn't all that strong so I popped in the other half  as well, I also used a bit of Yellow Fun as the smells went together really well and the creamy vanilla and honey scents were very relaxing and comforting. 
I did enjoy using this but it's definitely not one of my favourites as the smell was much less strong than most Lush ballistics like Sex Bomb or Dragons Egg, I think I'll probably repurchase every now and then as it's great if you're feeling a bit run down but I won't be rushing out to replace it.


: ]

2 comments:

  1. I think this is what I'm going to try next :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love honey bee, it was one of the first lush products that I tried. I used Dragon Egg when I was on my honeymoon and I loved it!
    The Latest from Beeauty Geek

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...