Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Review: Snickers Pods From Cybercandy


You may remember that back in November I joined the Cybercandy Blogger network and I was recently contacted by the lovely Lulu who has recently taken over the blogger network, she wanted to know if I'd received the sweets they sent me back in December which unfortunately I hadn't probably due to the Christmas post madness. 
Snickers Pods £4.99*
She very kindly offered to send me a replacement which turned up just a couple of days after she contacted me they even packed them in bubble wrap to protect them from the rain and the snow and I was utterly delighted.
 I've tried Mars Pods before back during my uni trips to Cybercandy in Birmingham so I couldn't wait to try the Snickers ones and they were even better. Pods are delicious little boat shaped wafers topped with chocolate and filled with various fillings, these ones obviously have the same filling as a Snickers bar, delicious nutty nougat and caramel. The only problem with these delicious little pods is that they are ridiculously mourish I cannot just stop at one and always find myself munching through a handful, they are a little pricey but you get a lot in a bag and as they are so hard to get hold of it's a price I'm willing to pay they also make great gifts I got my brother the Mars ones for Christmas and he loved them.




: ]





3 comments:

  1. These look super yummy :O


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look yummy sxx

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...