Thursday, 3 January 2013

Synethetica


I haven't posted an outfit post since November so I thought it was about time I did, this is what I wore to go out for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to post a lot more outfit posts this year as I only did about one a month last year, I've bought a lot of nice new clothes since I started work including the skirt in this OOTD.


Carousel Print Shirt- Select 
Skater Skirt- H&M
Belt- Thrifted
Necklace- Primark 
Ring- Topshop
Shoes- Internacionale


: ]



5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty outfit, I especially love the shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, it's super cute!!
    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print of the shirt is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...