Thursday, 31 January 2013

Take Off Your Colours


So now the snow has all melted I thought I'd take the opportunity to take some (perhaps too many) outfit photos and get some better pictures of my new boots, unfortunately it was really windy so my hair looks a little wild.


This is a pretty average outfit for me, I wore it yesterday to go for a nice pub lunch with Pete, it was actually pretty mild (10 degrees according to the car) but the wind was freezing so I'm glad I wore my big khaki jacket. I've absolutely fallen in love with this t-shirt too it is super soft and I'm really drawn to tye dye stuff right now.



Jacket- Glamourous
T-shirt- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Boots*- Barratts
Necklace- Primark




: ]

3 comments:

  1. Who are you wearing them for? I love the top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your top and boots :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...