Saturday, 26 January 2013

Wedding Guest Dress- Need Advice

Wedding Guest Dress





Right my lovelies I need some advice, Pete's dad is getting married and I need to buy a nice new dress for the occasion but I'm really struggling, I've only ever been to two weddings and one of those was a very low key pagan wedding. 
The wedding is in Scotland in April, it's going to be quite a small ceremony with close friends and family, so basically I need your advice on picking a dress I've found the ones above but I'm open to more suggestions.

: ]

6 comments:

  1. I love the topshop one it's not to in your face xxx
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well their all lovely but think I would go for the blue Topshop one as well!
    Very cute for a spring wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first florally one and the blue one. It's also still pretty cold in April up here so you should probably get a blazer/cardi that goes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blue topshop one would look fab :)
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Miss Selfridge one :)


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the blue topshop one would be the best option :)
    Beeauty Geek xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...