Wednesday, 13 February 2013

A Little Lush Haul


So I have been really bad recently and somehow between walking from work to the bus stop I always seem to end up in Lush which has resulted in a few pretty unneccessary purhcases.
After a slightly crappy day I bought two of the few Lush products I've never tried:
Sunnyside Bubble Bar- £3.65
Dorothy Bubble Bar- £2.99

I also couldn't resist popping in when I saw they had the Mothers Day range in, I was pleased to see there were a couple of new goodies other their usual flower bubble wands which have never really won me over, I picked up these two beauties: 
Secret Garden Bath Ballistic- £2.50
Mumkin Bubble Bar- £2.75

I'm already excited for the Easter range it looks so good especially the new Brightside Bubble Bar and it's available online now, but I think I'll wait until the range hits my local store as I like to have a good sniff before buying the new products and my stock of bubble bars is already a bit ridiculous.

: ]




3 comments:

  1. I want to try out the Mother's Day things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo,w you bought so many lovely things :)
    love lush but I wish it would be less expensive over here :/


    xx Rebekah

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunnyside! I've just bought 2 =P
    Check out my Lush Haul
    http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...