Friday, 15 February 2013

Feature Friday: Products Of The Month


Aussie Haircare-
It has taken me way too long to try out the Aussie brand and as soon as I bought the above shampoo and conditioner I fell in love, I swear my hair has never smelt so good so obviously when I saw all Aussie hair products on 3 for £10 in Boots I treated myself to a few Aussie goodies. I also tried a couple of samples of thier 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy and it made my hair incredibly smooth so I'll defiinitely be buying a full size soon.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush-
I know a lot of people think The Breakfast Scrub is the holy grail of Soap & Glory scrubs but it honestly has never appealed to me mostly due to the overwhelming honey scent (I don't like honey), this scrub is much more me and I adore the smell, it is so refreshing and uplifting which makes it perfect for prework showers when I'm feeling slightly grumpy and sleepy. The consistency is great too, not quite as moisturising as Flake Away but with ground brown sugar and almond oil it's exfoliating without being too harsh.

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks-
I'm loving my two bright pink shades of these right now as my lips have been suffering a little from the cold and normal lipstick has only added to the dryness and these are very moisturising without being sticky or too glossy. You can see my last FOTD post featuring the shade Cheeky Magenta here.

Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in No2-
I've been wearing this for work a lot, it pretty much matches my skin tone whilst slightly highlighting my eyelids and it has a gorgeous shimmer to it. You can see this eyeshadow in this fotd.

Vera Wang Princess-
I really really suck at describing fragrances but I'd say this is really feminine and light and it has me wishing for spring and pretty tea dresses.

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser-
I have expressed my love for this before so if you want to read my full review of this you can read it here.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...