Tuesday, 12 February 2013

FOTD And New Lipstick

So I haven't posted a FOTD in ages, partly because I've been wearing pretty much the same make-up look everyday for work and partly because my skin has been a little bit crappy lately since having a cold, but I changed up my make-up a little bit yesterday for a day out with mom and tried out a couple of new things so I thought I'd share (I apologize in advance for how tired I look in the last photo).

I also wanted to share with you this little beauty, I've been umming and ahhing about buying one of the L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks for ages and ended up buying two last week, the first one I got was Cheeky Magenta. I have never bought a bright pink lipstick before I usually go for a natural shade or a red but I was feeling brave so I went for this bright magenta and I actually really loved it.
I'm sure you can all remember when these came out last year and the endless posts comparing them to the infamous Revlon Lip Butters as formula wise they are fairly similar a glossy balm texture that provides a light easy to wear touch of colour. I would say these are a little more glossy than the Lip Butters and the colour lasts a little better with general wear, so I can see myself wearing this a little more often than I do my Lip Butters.

Just Applied

After a couple of hours wear


As for the rest of my face I wore-
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Benefit Porefessional
MUA Cream BLush in Bittersweet
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara and Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Bourjois Little Round Pot in No 9 and No 2
The Body Shop Eyeshadow in shade 08

: ]




2 comments:

  1. pretty lipstick, i love your makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I love your hair :)xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...