Wednesday, 6 February 2013

NOTD: Starry Sky

Nail varnish used:
Barry M in White
Rimmel in Sky High
La Femme nail polish in Blue Stars


I saw this beautiful starry nail varnish on a lovely blog a few days ago (unfortunately I can't remember which blog so if it was yours, thanks) and immediately clicked on the link to ebay and added the blue starry polish to my basket, they also have other colours and for £1.50 I may just have to buy myself another colour, here's the link to polish if you want to take a peek at the other colours.
I painted the pretty starry polish over a blue to white ombre design, it's not my best ombre attempt as I may have drunk a bottle of wine whilst painting my nails but I don't think it looks too bad. 


: ]




1 comment:

  1. This is so cute think I need to try this out :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...