Monday, 4 February 2013

Recent Purchases- Beauty

Vo5 Hairspray- £3.05
No7 Pore Refining Serum- £14.00 £9.00 with a No7 voucher
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer-£6.99 
Lush The Kiss Lip Gloss- £5.50
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara- £7.99
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Heartbreaker-£4.99

I'd like to point out these purchases are not all from the same shopping trip but this is a collective haul from the past few weeks, I've run out of a few staple products and I treated myself to a few things I've been wanting for a while.

No7 Make-up Brush Cleaner- £8.00 £5.00 with No7 voucher 
No7 Face Wipes-£7.00 £2.00 with No7 voucher
Collection Sheer Loose Powder-£2.99

Lush Tea Tree Toner- £3.95
Lush Think Pink Bath Ballistic-£2.50
2 Curly Wurly Samples

Origins Clear Improvement Mask- £20.00
Soap & Glory Hand Maid- £2.50
Soap & Glory Mist You Madly- £3.50
Soap & Glory Mini Flake Away- £2.50 I forgot to take a picture of this but it was free as part of a 3 for 2 offer.
L'Oreal Rouge Carresse in Cheeky Magenta- £7.99
Origins Sample Trio- free

: ]




4 comments:

  1. I really want the Origins Clear Improvement mask, they don't have an origins counter near me though. Next time I'm in Glasgow I'll hopefully pick it up along with some samples x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lush tea tree toner, it really works to clear up my skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice gets :)
    Let me know how the powder is as I am on the hunt for a new one and I found the MUA powder a little too thick for my liking D:



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...