Sunday, 24 February 2013

Sunday Summary


Lush Samples, Chinese take away, Wine & pjs, Making myself some Pepperoni mozzerella tomato and pesto paninis, Using Mumkin bubble bar, Cheeky payday purchases.

I had work everyday this week so things have been a little quiet on the blog front but I will have much more time next week to devote to this blog, but back to this week Pete and I went to see This Is 40 on wednesday which was really funny.
I also made quite a few naughty purchases so expect a little haul post next week, other than that my week was very quiet outside of work which was much needed as work was quite hideous with it being half term and me working on childrenswear.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was just wondering for lush samples do you just ask in the store for them? or are they still given for a charge? please reply to my blog so I know xx
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Chinese last night, is it bad that I want another one now? x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...