Saturday, 16 March 2013

100 Day No Spending Challenge: Update Week 2

I've found this week a lot easier than the first, my brother asked me to help him buy a present for a friends birthday so we picked up some Soap & Glory goodies and as Boots are still having their 3 for 2 offer across skincare and bath products he let me pick a little something as one of the freebies so I got a mini Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Water Spray which I'm looking forward to trying. 
The only thing I actually bought this week was Company magazine which is allowed in my rules and one Subway as I had a last minute change to my shift and ended up with a longer shift than I was supposed to have.
I can't lie there are a lot of things that have caught my eye this week and as I was in Birmingham yesterday I was surrounded by temptations especially when I made a quick visit to Urban Outfittiers but I managed to resist, I was going to post a wishlist yesterday but I ran out of time so I'm hoping to get it posted today.

You can read update 1 here.

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...