Saturday, 23 March 2013

100 Day No Spending Update Week 3

Today is day 23 of my spending ban and time for my weekly update and I've been trying really hard not to break my ban this week, I even managed to make a little trip to Boots for some holiday things without spending any money. I've been saving up my Boots advantage card points for ages and was hoping to use them on a little Origins or Benefit treat but I needed some shampoo and conditioner so rather than break my ban I used half of my Boots points to get some new Aussie goodies and they were on offer for 3 for 2 meaning I saved myself about £13.00, I bought the Miracle Shine Conditioner as I've been loving the shampoo and the Luscious Long Shampoo and Luscious Long Conditioner as I want to grow my hair really long again. I did break the rules slightly by buying a magazine but the Company High Street Edit was out this week and as it only comes out twice a year I didn't feel overly guilty about it, other than that my ban has been going well.

You can read update 1 here and update 2 here.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. So much respect for you for doing this, I have zero willpower haha XD

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...