Friday, 1 March 2013

Feature Friday: February Empties


Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Conditioner-
This is a pretty average conditioner, it has a lovely fruity smell and leaves my hair quite soft.
Would I Repurchase- I don't think I'll be repurchasing this as I'm too in love with my current Aussie conditioner.

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo-
I did a review of this ages ago which you can read here, but as I got towards the end of the bottle I started to get a little bored of it, I didn't see much difference in my hair in terms of this being a toning shampoo but it smelt really nice.
Would I Repurchase- Probably not as I find Lush Marilyn hair treatment to be much better at lightening and softening my hair. 

Aussie Mega Instant Conditioner- 
I really really love this conditioner it was just the right amount of moisturising for my hair, it left it conditioned without being weighed down.
Would I Repurchase- Yes definitely but I'm currently trying the Frizz Miracle Conditioner right now.

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo-
Again I love this and the smell is just fantastic.
Would I Repurchase- Yes but I'm trying the the Miracle Shine Shampoo right now.

Lush Ponche Shower Gel-
I love this and even though it is a limited edition Christmas product it smells more like a spring or summer shower gel to me so I'm glad I stocked up on this and have a couple of bottles to see me through to the spring. The smell is really strong with lots of orange and plum and a bit of tequila to give it a kick.
Would I Repurchase- I'll definitely repurchase this at Christmas.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly-
I'm sure you're all aware of the original Soap & Glory scent which is sweet and refreshing so I love this.
Would I Repurchase- Yes I already did.

Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream-
I bought this as it was quite cheap and it's oil free which is well suited for my skin, it was a fairly decent moisturiser but after a few uses it made my face a little sore.
Would I Repurchase- No I don't think so.

Soap & Glory Hand Food-
This is brilliant it's great for my hands which have been feeling a little dry recently and the smell is delightful.
Would I Repurchase- I already have another one in my stash.

L'Oreal Studio Line Matt & Messy Salt Spray-
I preferred this to the Charles Worthington Salt Spray that I used before it worked pretty much the same but the smell was much nicer, it did encourage my hair to be a little more wavy but I wouldn't say it did anything too drastic. You can read my original review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- No as I just bought the Lush Salt Spray to try.

Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze Sample-
I reviewed this a little while ago, you can read that here, and my opinion is the same it did help leave my hair less frizzy but the smell was just not at all to my liking.
Would I Purchase-No I wouldn't buy a full size of this as I hated the smell.

Christina Aguilera Royal Desire Perfume-
I very rarely finish perfumes as I like to alternate them quite a lot, but I got this as a gift from Pete's mom over a year ago and I was surprised to find I actually liked it quite a lot.
Would I Repurchase- I don't think I'd go out and buy this myself.

Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Cream-
I bought this just before Christmas as I ran out of my previous eye cream and this was really cheap, it was ok to start with but it actually started to dry out the skin around my eyes and make my skin quite sore so this isn't actually empty I just decided to stop using it as it was clearly not working.
Would I Repurchase- definitely not.

Benefit The Porefessional Primer-
You can read my review of this here, it is by far the best primer I have ever used.
Would I Repurchase- I'll definitely purchase this again but I have a couple of minis still in my stash.

2 Lush Rehab Shampoo Samples-
This is very minty which I really liked and it is supposed to wash away any build up of chemicals and products and get hair back to it's natural best, in all honesty I did find it a little drying so I wasn't blown away by it.
Would I Purchase- I don't think I'd shell out £5.10 for this, especially as that's for the small size.

Origins Clear Improvements Mask Sample-
You can read my full review of this here, it is just fantastic.
Would I Repurchase- I have purchased a full size version of this as I loved the sample.

I Love... Bubble Bath-
I reviewed one of these in my last empties post which you can read here.
Would I Repurchase- I don't think I would but they make excellent gifts.

Lush Calacas Shower Jelly-
I wish this was available all year as it's my favourite shower jelly, you can read my review of Calacas here.
Would I Repurchase- Yes when it comes back at halloween I will buy another.

: ]


4 comments:

  1. Aussie products always smell so delicious - I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your empties posts :)
    I just recently got myself a mini prefessional so I shall be lurking on your review! :D

    I'm having a giveaway, be sure to check it out :D
    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start using my bottle of Ponche now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I love the AUSSIE products. I also agree with you on everything. lol

    Love your blog, I'm your new follower. x

    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...