Friday, 29 March 2013

Feature Friday: Products Of The Month


Vera Wang Princess-
The gorgeous bottle and sweet fragrance make this pretty much perfect in my opinion.

Benefit She's So Jetset
I got this for christmas and it is an ideal little set as it contains a nice range of essential make-up items; a lipgloss, They're Real mascara, The Porefessional and a range of neutral velvet eyeshadows. I've been using the eyeshadows from the set a lot this month which is the main reason it's in my favourites post, Benefit's eyeshadows are really long lasting and well pigmented.

The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Floral Acai-
I have expressed my love for The Body Shop Body Butters before but I've been loving this Body Butter Duo which contains both a body butter on one side and a body lotion on the other so you can use the butter on most areas and the lotion on more dry areas so for me I like to use the lotion on my upper arms. The smell of this is absolutely gorgeous too, a lovely mix of flowers and acai berry which as with all the body butters the scent is really strong and well lasting.

Percy & Reed No Oil Oil-
I did a full review of this recently so I won't repeat myself but you can read my full review here.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub-
I have had the Bubblegum lip scrub for absolutely ages but hardly ever use it as it's never overly impressed me, but I got the Popcorn one for Christmas and have found it much more impressive the smell/taste is lovely and not quite as sickeningly sweet as the Bubblegum version. The scrub itself works really well, it contains lots of oil which leaves my lips exfoliated but not dried out.

Lush Iced Wine Shower Jelly-
This is a limited edition retro product that was only available online throughout December, I've only just started using it but I love it, it is slightly firmer than all the other shower jellies I've tried making it easier to use and I think it will last a bit better too as it isn't falling apart yet. The smell is gorgeous the main smells are ice wine which is a very sweet wine and grapefruit, which together make an interesting sweet fruity scent that's also quite sharp/sour. This was £4.95 which is a little more expensive than the usual shower jellies but I'd definitely buy it again.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Princess is one of the best perfumes, I love to keep the little crown as a ring too hehe

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera Wang Princess was my first perfume and I still love it now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great products! i love the body shop duo's as its the perfect thing to take away when you don't want to take a separate body butter and body lotion xxx

    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lush scrubs too! have you tried the minty one? the smell is amazing! i love the name of your blog so much :)


    beautyandtheb1.co.uk


    B xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...