Tuesday, 19 March 2013

March Wishlist

march wishlist




As you can see this months wishlist is pretty hefty, I blame my spending ban not going to any shops has had me bookmarking things online even more than usual I'm also making a seperate wishlist for a load of films I've been wanting to buy/watch so that will probably be posted soon.


  1. I just can't resist a bit of tie-dye and this pale blue is gorgeous and would be perfect for a basic spring t-shirt, it's only £7.99 and if I wasn't on my ban I would already have bought it.
  2. I haven't used a backpack for years but I would use this one to death, it is just perfect and I don't think £28.00 is too bad.
  3. I don't think I'd pay £10.00 for these but I do love them and I'd wear them all summer with my collection of super tacky sunglasses.
  4. This is just too pretty I've been lusting over a bag like this for months and it's only £22.00, if I wasn't on my ban this would definitely be a payday purchase.
  5. I think my wardrobe could really use a long blazer like this and the blue grey colour is gorgeous.
  6. Vivienne Westwood and skeletons, what's not to like? well maybe the price tag £125.00 is perhaps more than I would want to spend on earrings.
  7. Again if I wasn't on my ban I would already have bought this by now it's a steal at £5.99 and I do love a chunky ring.
  8. I am in love with this t-shirt I need it to be mine I've never bought anything from Drop Dead but I am seriously considering adding it to my little after ban shopping list.
  9. This is a beautiful holographic nail varnish that is basically a blue version of the Winterfrost varnish in my last NOTD and it is so pretty.
  10. I have been lusting after the Urban Decay Naked palette for ages so it was about time it featured on a wishlist.
  11. And finally another stripey monochrome bag but this time a satchel and a beautiful chunky satchel at that but I think I'd use the backpack slightly more.
: ]

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the pastel blue satchel. I'm a little bit obsessed with satchels even though I only own two! I also like the look of the topshop nail polish
    Sarah xoxo | Beeauty Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much joint want!! Lets just go halves and share XD

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...