Thursday, 21 March 2013

NOTD: Over The Top


Nail varnish used:
Models Own- Top Turquoise
H&M Polish- Confetti Time
Barry M- Ruby


Models Own Top Turquoise is by far one of my favourite nail varnish's and I thought it would go well with Barry M's Ruby which I'd never used before, Ruby is beautiful glitter polish consisting of big pink bits of glitter mixed with various sized black glitters. I also added a couple of coats of this H&M Confetti nail varnish as I felt like having super glittery nails and Ruby honestly doesn't give the best coverage and the result was a lovely over the top glitter fest which I love but am dreading trying to get it off.



: ]

3 comments:

  1. look the design so pretty!
    what top coat do you use and do you use a basecoat?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...