Saturday, 2 March 2013

Recent Purchases

So this is my last Recent Purchases post for a while as I've just started my 100 day no spending challenge, you can read more on that here, and as you can see I've been pretty bad recently and my bank balance is feeling a little sorry for itself.
H&M:
Vest Top- £9.99

Topshop:
T-shirt- £26.00
Cat Ear Headband- £3.50
Holographic Nail Varnish in Winterfrost- £6.00

River Island:
T-shirt- £15.00

Boots:
Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream- £13.50
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat- £13.50
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- £9.99
Bourjois 1 Second Nail Varnish- £5.99

Amazon:
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower- £9.99
Submarine- £3.77

Primark:
Shirt- £12.00

: ]


2 comments:

  1. ooo yay you got the heart t shirt :D
    Lovingt he denim vest too!


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk
    (Im having a giveaway! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat ear headband, so cool x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...