Monday, 11 March 2013

Review: Lush Salt Spray


I bought this a little while ago and have been using it a lot recently, it smells really lovely and fresh as it contains grapefruit oil, rosewood oil and neroli oil it is by far the best smelling salt spray I've tried so far. 
You're actually supposed to spray this onto styled hair to fix the style and boost volume but I like to spray this onto my hair after it's just been washed and is about 60% dry, I scrunch it into the lengths of my hair to encourage my hairs natural waviness and my hair always dries into nice messy waves that last all day. 
As this does contain a light gel it really works to keep your style locked in and the Lush Salt Spray has the best lasting power of any salt spray I've tried, however I have found if you spray a little too much it can leave  your hair looking and feeling a little bit sticky and crispy. 
Overall I really love this, it is a little pricey but it's lasting me well so far and it seems to work with my hair to create a messy natural style that lasts so I think the quality is good enough to justify the price and I'll probably repurchase this when it runs out.

: ]


1 comment:

  1. What an interesing review! Great post!
    And by the way - would you like to follow each other? I'd be very glad! Let me know, dear ♥

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...