Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sunday Summary

Holographic nail varnish, New Marc Jacobs perfume, Relaxing, Doodling bunnies, Dyed my hair, Colorful accessories.

This has been a long week and I'm pretty exhausted, unfortunately I haven't had much time to blog but I'm hoping to get a few reviews up this week as I've been trying lots of new things this recently. 
I'm graduating on Friday finally, I find it pretty ridiculous that I finished my course nearly a year ago and am only just graduating but I am looking forward to it and we're going to go for a nice meal afterwards.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful captures! Have a great week! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the graduation! Mine was similar - I finished and got my degree in August but didn't walk until June. Still, I was glad I did it. Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've dyed your hair- hope you have a lovely time at your graduation
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing, enjoy your graduation x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...