Sunday, 17 March 2013

Sunday Summary


Dinner date with my Beth, Movie day, Colourful fishtail, Finally graduated from uni, Celebration lunch at Rossopomodoro, Ed's Oreo cookie milkshake, Last nights outfit.

This week has been pretty great, I went out for dinner with Beth on Wednesday and we had a good long catch-up and shared a bottle of wine, I spent Thursday having a pj day and watching dvds. On Friday I finally had my graduation which I really enjoyed despite having to get up at 5.45 to get there for half 8, we went out for lunch afterwards at Rossopomodoro which was delicious as usual.
I went to a birthday party last night and consumed way too much wine which resulted in me getting in a bit of a state.
I'm looking forward to this week as I have fairly short shifts although I do have a couple of delivery shifts meaning I have to be at work for 7am, but I'm going to the theatre on Wednesday which I am very much looking forward to.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...