Sunday, 24 March 2013

Sunday Summary


Drunk pj times, Mega chilli hot dog all for me, The only thing I go to the theatre to see, Think Pink, Opium candle, Romulan Ale is delicious, Henata bath bomb, The best cider.

I've had a quite a good week this week but the sudden snow is kind of getting me down and the winter blues are creeping back but I'm off to Tenby on Tuesday and it honestly couldn't come soon enough, I really need some time away to just relax and spend time with Pete especially as we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together recently.
I went to see Cats on Wednesday and it was absolutely fantastic, I cannot express how much I love it I could literally watch it everyday.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I was so obsessed with Cats when I was little hehe, it really is something you could watch all day and not tire of!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen cats live recently, so good x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...