Monday, 1 April 2013

Catch Up


Our very cosy room at the B&B, The very cold seaside, A rather wintry outfit, Delicious fish & chips, Trying  some Somersby cider, Trying my Lomography camera for the first time, Wet sand, Pete's massive burger, My huge burrito, The sea, Me looking scruffy, Pete hopping about in the sea, Taking our obligatory seaside picture, Strawberry milkshake, Proper seaside fish & chips, Sex on the beach slushy, Delicious breakfast of pancakes with smoked streaky bacon and maple syrup, Anniversary presents from Pete, Saying goodbye to the sea, Easter chick from my nan.

I spent a lovely few days with Pete in Tenby to celebrate our five year anniversary, it was really sunny but very cold so we didn't spend much time on the beach but instead spent most of our time eating, drinking or in the arcade. We got back on Saturday with slightly lighter bank balances and slightly larger waistbands, I managed to gain half a stone in five days I kid you not, so I will be being watching what I spend and what I eat for the next few weeks.
You may have noticed I didn't do my weekly update on my spending ban, I didn't exactly break my ban last week as I didn't buy any beauty products or anything but as I was on holiday I did spend a lot on food and booze as well as spending a silly amount in the arcade, damn those 2p sliders, so I will be resuming my ban this week.
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog this week as my shifts are a little bit all over the place, also I'm going to see The Phantom Of The Opera on Thursday as Pete's mom bought us tickets as a graduation present which I'm really looking forward to as I've never seen it before.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend away :) The fish and chips looks so good :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...