Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Elemis Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser

Elemis Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser

I got this free with last months Cosmopolitan magazine, there was a choice of three Elemis freebies the Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser, the Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm or the Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser I'd never tried any Elemis products before but I thought the mattifying moisturiser would be most useful for me.
It's a 25ml sample so there was more than enough for me to give the product a good try and I still have some left, although I do only use a tiny bit at a time as I find a little goes a long way for me when it comes to moisturisers.
This moisturiser is part of the Fresh Skin range which is aimed particularly at blemish prone skin and people in thier teens to twenties, it has quite a strong scent down the Bergamot extract which has antiseptic properties to help clear up blemishes. It also contains Shea Butter to help condition and moisturise the skin but I think this makes it a little bit too heavy for my skin, I've found that whilst most of my skin is left feeling quite soft and mattified, my t-zone and chin can feel a little oily after use. 
A full size version of this costs £20.00 which I think if you found this to really suit your skin would be a reasonable price, if you wanted to treat yourself and I imagine a full size tube would last you quite a long time. I have quite liked using this and as my skin has been feeling a little more dry than usual in places I think this really helped with the dry areas but it's just a little too heavy in other areas so it's not something I'd consider spending £20 on as I think Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion is much more suited to my skin and it's about the same price.

: ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...