Friday, 26 April 2013

Feature Friday: April Beauty Wishlist

April Beauty Wishlist



 I can't believe I'm only just discovering how amazing Origins products are, there are so many things I want to try but the No Puffery Eye Mask is definitely the one I want to try next. 
The Tie-Dye kit isn't exactly a beauty product but I had to include it, I'm very tempted to buy it and then immediately head to Primark and buy a bunch of cheap plain shirts.
I have not bought any nail varnish since before I started my spending ban but the new pastel Models Own pens are so pretty and I really want to try the Barry M ones as the nibs look a little easier to use then my Models Own ones which tend to get blocked.
I've heard quite good things about the Lee Stafford Growth Treatment and as I'm trying to grow my hair this would be great.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the lee stafford hair growth treatement, makes my hair soooo soft x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...