Thursday, 25 April 2013

Little Bits Of Joy

I used to do these posts quite often but slowly they fizzled out so I'm bringing back my Little Bits Of Joy posts in a slightly different way, I shall be sharing with you all of the weird and wonderful stuff I find during hours of procrastination following my late shifts, I have a slight Buzzfeed problem I think. 
I hope this brings you some mild entertainment on a dull Thursday.


33 Animals That Want Nothing To Do With Love

Nutella Banana Swirl Muffins from www.thenovicechefblog.com
I don't often get the urge to bake but I think I definitely need to make these Nutella banana swirl muffins- recipe here.

I am stupidly excited about the following films:

27 Of The Most Mind-Bogglingly Stupid Song Lyrics Of All Time

12 Funny Cat GIFs (Plus A Bonus Video)


12 Funny Cat Gifs obviously this had to be included and you all need to see the video at the end.

Jasmine
10 Disney themed rings I'll take the Snow White, Ariel and Jasmine ones please.

The 19 Drunkest People Of All Time- I'm surprised I wasn't included in this to be honest.

Fluffy always beats practical.

If you haven't seen this by now you need to click this link right now- How Animals Eat Thier Food.


I would love a tattoo but I'm such a wimp it would have to be a super tiny one so this has given me lots of inspiration  74 Of The Tiniest, Most Adorable Tattoos.

Relive 1999 In Ten Minutes- so much nostalgia, reminds me why this was one of my favourite years.

And to finish off this wonderful post of procrastination some more cats- 24 Cats That Are So Single Right Now.

: ]







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...