Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Lush Hottie Massage Bar

Lush Hottie Massage Bar

I have never taken much interest in Lush's Massage Bars, they all look quite cute but I've never had any need to buy one, I didn't even buy this one Pete got it free when he bought me some Lush goodies for our anniversary it's not a full size bar obviously but it is a generous sample. 
Hottie is a bobbly block of Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter with Organic Jojoba Oil, Ginger Oil, Vanilla Absolute and Black Pepper Oil  which makes for a lovely comforting smell. The bobbly design is supposed to enable you to knead the muscles but as you can see in my photo it melts very quickly, the photo was taken after one use and the bar now resembles a lego brick. I did manage to get Pete to give me a little back rub to properly test it out, I was a little worried that it would be a bit messy and sticky but I was pleased to find that the oils soaked into the skin well leaving skin soft and hydrated without being sticky. It was a lovely treat to use and left me feeling very relaxed, I have used it since taking the picture mostly on my arms and legs it's especially good to use after shaving or waxing my legs when my skin can feel a little dry or sore. 
I would like to try some of the other massage bars as this one has been much more impressive than I thought it'd be, they're not the kind of thing I'll buy regularly but they're great for a little treat, I'd like to try either Soft Couer or From Dusk 'Til Dawn next.

: ]



1 comment:

  1. ooo I may give these a try for post-shaving
    I never really thought about using them for that before so thank you :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...