Monday, 8 April 2013

March Empties


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-
I wear this everyday and find that it matches my skin tone really well and gives me just the right amount of coverage.
Would I RepurchaseI've already started using my new tube of this.

No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoloiator-
I really wasn't wowed by this, it smelt nice and left my skin feeling clean but I couldn't get on with the texture, it was quite thin and watery with very fine grains to exfoliate but I found that it was quite hard to remove if you got it in your hairline, it also dried out my skin a bit.
Would I Repurchase- No I definitely wouldn't.

Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner-
I quite liked this, it smelt great, lasted ages and left my skin feeling very soft and clean but it just wasn't quite as good as my Lush Tea Tree Toner.
Would I Repurchase- I just bought my Lush toner so I don't need a toner right now but I would buy this again as it does last a lot longer than my Lush toner.

Benefit Triple Performing Skin Emulsion Mini-
I've used a few of these mini moisturisers and I still really like this as it seems to really suit my skin.
Would I Repurchase- I probably will buy a full size version of this but I have a few moisturisers in my stash that I haven't tried yet.

Soap & Glory Flake Away Travel Size-
I like to keep a little travel size Flake Away at Pete's house, it smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft.
Would I Repurchase- I will repurchase this after my spending ban has finished.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub-
I'm sure you've all heard how fantastic this and I have to say I absolutely love it, the smell is just phenomenal and the texture is perfect. 
Would I Repurchase- Luckily I had another one stashed away from Christmas otherwise I definitely would have bought another.

Lush Let The Good Time Roll Cleanser- 
You can read my review of this here, I really love this, I feel like it really makes a difference to the condition of my skin.
Would I Repurchase- Not straight away as I have a few other cleansers I want to use up first.

2 samples of Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioner-
These were samples included in my last Lush package and I have to say I really didn't get on with them at all, I had to use both pots in one go and my hair was still left feeling dry and frizzy.
Would I Repurchase- I wouldn't consider buying these at all.

Origins Eye Doctor sample-
You can read my full review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- Maybe but it is pretty expensive at £26 and I've just started my new pot of Benefit It's Potent eye cream so I definitely won't be buying it soon.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of Soap&Glory Flake Away Scrub :) It's amaizng and similar to Miss Dior Cherie :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...