Sunday, 7 April 2013

Sunday Summary

Reading Glamour and eating chocolates, Secret Garden bath bomb, Chinese take away, Using a bath bomb and bubble bath after a long week, Finally watching this.

A combination of middle and late shifts this week did not leave me any time for blogging this week unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it next week. 
Other than work I got stupidly drunk at the pub on Monday and then on Thursday Pete and I went to the Hippodrome in Birmingham to watch The Phantom Of The Opera, I'd never seen it before but we both really enjoyed it.
Next week I have mostly early shifts which should give me more time to blog, I'm also hoping to go out with some of my oldest friends and hopefully do something on Friday with my mom as I've hardly seen her in the past two weeks.

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...