Tuesday, 28 May 2013

100 Day No Spending Update Week 10 & 11

Week 10
I was really bad in week 10 it was Mega Week at Debenhams so there was 20% off pretty much everything and coupled with my staff discount I couldn't resist making a couple of naughty purchase, so here are my epic failings from week 10.
  
Debenhams:
Duvet Cover-  about £20.00
Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator- about £6.00
Paco Rabanne Lady Million 30ml- about £26.00

  
I bought this Lip Balm from The Body Shop for £3.00 as my lips were getting really dry and sore at work, I don't feel too guilty about this as it's something I'll use everyday at work.

This is the first Lush bath product I've bought since starting my ban and I'm a little annoyed that I caved but I had a hideous 9 hour shift and really wanted a nice Karma bubble bath.

I fully intended to wait until after my ban to buy the Models Own Splash Collection but all Models Own products were on 3 for 2 in Boots so it ended up being cheaper to buy the collection along with the Nail Art Pen in store than it would have been to buy them online in a few weeks.

So as you can see it was a pretty bad week in terms of my ban but I'm hoping to get back on track for the last few weeks.


Week 11
After week 10's epic failings I was really good last week and didn't buy anything at all, I did sign up for Graze box but as the first box is free I won't have to pay until I get my second box and the main reason I've signed up is to stop me snacking on crap at work as it's getting expensive and making me feel like crap. 
I only have a few more weeks left so I'm determined to be really good for the next few weeks. 

You can read my past updates here:

: ]


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a very naughty week haha XD
    But youre still doing great! at least you made savings :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I feel pretty guilty haha
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...