Saturday, 25 May 2013

Mallzee Launch And Review

You may remember back in August I wrote about a new shopping site called Mallzee which aims to make online shopping social, you can add your favourite shops to your online 'Mall', create polls and get your friends to vote on whether you should buy the item.
Well the site just launched and Mallzee contacted me and asked me if I would like to write a little review of the site, I've been playing around with it and it has lots of great features so I'll tell you a little about the main features of Mallzee:

This is your 'Mall', I've already added a few shops to mine including Miss Selfridge, Asos, Urban Outfitters and Motel, before you add your shops you take a little test where you choose to like or dislike a selection of clothes and based off your choices Mallzee shows you similar items from your chosen stores. As you can see on the left side of your mall you can look for different clothing items using the filter. 


When you find an item you like you have a range of different options, you can buy the item, view more information on the stores own website, add it to your wardrobe, add it to a poll and ask your Mallzee friends about it, recommend it to your friends or share it on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Once your items are stored in your wardrobe Mallzee will offer suggestions for items to wear with it, I think this is one of my favourite features of the site. 

The site is very new but I've been really enjoying using it so far, it's so easy to navigate and being able to create my own virtual wardrobe really appeals to me as I'm constantly browsing online shops and bookmarking different clothes. 
Another key feature of the site are the Mallzee Dollars which aim to reward you for using Mallzee, you can earn Mallzee Dollars by inviting friends to join and through making a purchase through Mallzee you can then use your Mallzee Dollars to gain access to exclusive discounts, offers and clothes for free. 

The only problem I'm having with the site is that I signed up using my blogs Facebook account so I currently have no friends added to my 'Mall' but Mallzee have very kindly offered to give VIP accounts to anyone who joins through the link in this blog post, VIP members will be the first to gain access to new features in the future with the possibility of having their Mallzee showcased in the future.


You can join by clicking the Mallzee logo above and if you do decide to join you can add me using my e-mail address: sammyscribble@gmail.com

: ]

*I was asked by Mallzee to write an honest review of the site, I was not paid to write this review and I have given my honest opinion.



1 comment:

  1. I love mallzee too, I had a little play around with it last week and think its a great idea for future shopping :) thanks for sharing x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...