Wednesday, 29 May 2013

NOTD: Models Own Aqua Splash



I have to say I was a little disappointed with this, I painted it over Barry M in Blue Moon as I thought the the blue shade of the glitter would be a little more vivid but it was very pale, I think when I try the other shades I'll try them over darker shades as it may make the pretty sea themed shades show up a little better. The glitter pay off was less than I would have liked and to get the coverage shown I had to apply at least three coats of Aqua Splash to each nail. Although I was a little disappointed with this shade I am still looking forward to trying the other shades in the Splash Collection. 





2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about being a little disappointed, it does look slightly less vibrant than you'd want. The purple variation looks great from pictures I've seen of it online x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear this was a disappointment! It might look amazing over a darker polish though xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...