Sunday, 19 May 2013

Sunday Summary

Went out for lunch, The Carrot Re-usable bubble bar, Mini Cornetto for breakfast, Epic lunch break in Druckers, Macarons, Fuel.

This week has been really exhausting I've had loads of overtime at work due to it being mega week in Debenhams so there was 25% off everything in my department and people went nuts it was nearly as bad as Christmas. Yesterday I worked from 7am until half 4 so by the time I got home I was too tired to post my 100 day challenge so I'll post it next saturday, I'm not sure if I'll get much chance to blog this week as I have even more overtime and am in work everyday until Sunday but I'm hoping to post a couple of reviews. 

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...