Saturday, 8 June 2013

100 Day No Spending Update Weeks 12 & 13

Week 12
So at this point it's more of a spending diet than a spending ban but I didn't do too badly in week 12, it was pay day which usually means a big splurge for me but I was very good and resisted making any online purchases from my every growing wishlist, I did have go to Primark and buy myself some plain black socks for work and some hair grips as I've reached that inevitable moment where the 100 or so I bought six months ago have vanished completely, I also treated myself to some silly socks. I also ran out of primer and mascara so I popped to Superdrug and they had a 3 for 2 offer so I repurchased my MUA primer and bought this Maybelline mascara to try and as my little freebie I decided to try one of the much blogged about Barry M Gelly Nail Paints I went for Watermelon.

Week 13
Day 91, I didn't do too well this week, firstly I was walking past Lush on the way back from work and I saw their new bath bomb in the window and I couldn't resist popping in and picking one up it's called The Drone and was just £2.50 (I will be reviewing this as soon as I get chance to use it). I got my 3 monthly magazines but also bought Vogue as it was just £2.00 this month so that was a bit naughty of me. 
I've really been enjoying my Graze boxes, I got my second box this week and they've really helped motivate me to eat healthier and have stopped me wasting my money on junk food which has saved me quite a lot of money on my lunch breaks.

I went shopping with my mom on one of my days off work this week, we spent a good 6 hours trying on clothes and despite finding quite a few things I would have liked to add to my wardrobe I tried to be good but I did treat myself to a few little bits. I went to WH Smith and picked up a couple of books in their buy 1 get 1 for £1 offer, I also picked up a couple of DVDs in Cex I got Star Trek: Generations for £1 and Let Me In for £3.50. I treated myself to this dress from H&M for £12.99 as I tried on a load of my old summer dresses at home and have decided to get rid of some of them as they either don't suit me or are too small so I'm going to stick a few on eBay. Finally Pete treated me to the film Drop Dead Gorgeous as it's been on my  wishlist for ages and it was only £2.99.
    

You can read my past updates here:

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I really like the dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I so want to try out that new bath bomb :)
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...