Friday, 14 June 2013

Feature Friday: June Wishlist

June Wishlist




Pete and I are going to Tenby again for a (hopefully) sunny few days by the sea which prompted me to start looking through my wardrobe at my 'summer' clothes and I realised the majority of my summer clothes were bought about 3-4 years ago and consequently either don't fit or no longer suit me. So with that in mind I've been on the look out for things to replace the huge pile of stuff that I'll be putting on eBay soon and with my 100 no day spending challenge ending this week I might be making a few purchases from some of my wishlist posts.
Topshop:
I'm not really sure I need anymore t-shirts but there are loads that have caught my eye; I've never bought anything by Tee and Cake but they have some fantastic t-shirts out right now my favourites are the Dog Fish Print and the Zombie scene one which I'm finding very hard to resist. 
Topshop jewelry can be a bit hit and miss in my opinion but there are few items I'd love to get my grubby little mitts on, number one being the Bug Collar which I would wear to death, I like the little Mid Finger Rings but I'm sure you can find much cheaper alternatives on eBay and even though I'm not usually a fan of pink I think the pink crystal drop earrings are so pretty.
This might be the perfect floral skirt I absolutely love the print.
My poor black studded creepers are on their deathbed as they have split right across the bottom and as much as I'd love to replace them with these moon print ones I just can't justify their £100 price tag.
River Island:
I think I might end up purchasing the Batman t-shirt come pay day but as much as I love the Hawaiian print shirt I'm not sure it would suit me.
Asos:
I'm still loving all the tie dye that's around at the moment and the blue tie dye shift dress is perfect for just throwing on  for the beach or a bbq.
H&M:
I could really do with some new trousers and these dark blue ones are now just £7.00 in the sale so I may order them very soon. 

: ]








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...