Friday, 7 June 2013

Feature Friday: May Empties


John Frieda Sheer Blonde Mini Shampoo, Conditioner and Volume Conditioner-
I bought these to take to Scotland with me, I've used the Sheer Blonde Conditioner before and really liked it and the shampoo was just as good, the smell is very summery and leaves my hair a little lighter. I wasn't as impressed with the Volume Conditioner, it was nice but it didn't wow me.
Would I Repurchase- Yes I'd buy the Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioners again but not the Volume one.

Lush Marilyn Hair Treatment: I actually finished this in April and included it in my April Empties post so just ignore this.

Lush The Carrot Reusable Bubble Bar-
I really love the smell of this, it's my favourite of Lush's seasonal reusable wands and bars you can get quite a few uses out of each Carrot and it turns the water a vibrant orange with a fruity orange like scent.
Would I Repurchase- I already have another one stashed away.

Lush Iced Wine Shower Jelly-
This was a limited edition retro product that was only available online throughout December, the smell was gorgeous a lovely mix of ice wine which is a very sweet wine and grapefruit, which together make an interesting sweet fruity scent that's also quite sharp/sour. 
Would I Repurchase- This was £4.95 which is a little more expensive than the usual shower jellies but I'd definitely buy it again.

MUA Undress Your Skin Primer-
I quite like this as a cheap alternative to Benefits Porefessional Primer and it's become my everyday primer, you can read me full review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- I already have I just wish the bottles were a bit less prone to leaking.

Soap & Glory Mini Flake Away-
I love Soap & Glory scrubs, that is all.
Would I Repurchase- Yep

Lush The Brightside Bubble Bar-
I really enjoyed the Easter range at Lush this year and this bubble bar was absolutely fab the triple orange scent is perfect for a long soak with a good book on a summer evening, you can read my full review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- I have half of one of these left and I'll definitely buy more if they bring them back next year.

: ]




1 comment:

  1. The primer sounds nice, I really like the porefessional x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...