Thursday, 13 June 2013

Import Your Favourite Blogs To Bloglovin

Just a quick post to remind you all that if you're following lots of blogs through Google friend connect you may want to import your reading list to Bloglovin ready for when Google friend connect disappears. It's really simple just click on the link below and then click the import from Google Reader button and all the blogs you follow using a Google reader who have a Bloglovin account will be added to your Bloglovin reading list.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...