Tuesday, 11 June 2013

NOTD: Mermaid Tears


You may remember my last notd which featured another of the pretty glitter polishes from the Models Own Splash Collection, Aqua Splash, I was a little disappointed with it as it wasn't quite as bright as I had expected but I thought this might be down to me wearing it over such a pale colour. So with that in mind when I came to try out the second of the polishes from the Splash collection I decided to layer it over a darker colour, I wore Models Own- Mermaid Tears over Barry M's Indigo and the results were much more impressive. In the pictures the glitter looks very blue but it actually shines both purple and blue when you look at it from differents angles, I've even had customers at work say how pretty it looks and ask what the polish is called. However the glitter coverage was still a little disappointing and it took quite a few coats to get the coverage shown and you do have to sort of splodge the big flakes on to get an even coverage.


 : ]

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I actually haven't heard of this collection yet, I have to do some googling! I've had to fish for glitter flakes with a few of their polishes with big glitter pieces but in the end its all worth it! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...