Thursday, 20 June 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Collection

OPI are a brand I've always wanted to try so when I was recently given the chance to try out some of the shades from thier Euro Centrale Collection I couldn't wait. I was contacted on behalf of Littlewoods.com and I must admit I wasn't actually aware before then that Littlewoods stocked such a good selection of beauty brands especially in terms of nail varnish with brands like Barry M, Nails Inc and Models Own among many more.

This is the prettiest shade in my opinion, it's a lovely pinky peach shimmer when used on it's own but comes out a bright glittery orange gold when layered over another colour.

I have a lot of blue nail varnishes but this lovely ultra marine shade is unlike any of my other blue shades.

This one is the most sheer and took about three coats before it was opaque but the colour is beautiful.

Both lovely dark shades with great coverage.

I will be posting a NOTD with some of these shades later today.

: ]








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...