Sunday, 9 June 2013

Sunday Summary

Star Trek marathon, Being a pig after work, Wearing cat ears to a wedding reception, My awesome swirly straw cup, A little pamper session, My first Graze box, Super spoon, A very sunny day out at the safari park, Toto the Seal, Graze Box number 2.


I haven't posted a Sunday summary for 3 weeks so here's what I've been up to; other than having lots of overtime at work I went to Pete's dad's wedding reception where there was lots of dancing and drinking. 
Pete and I decided to make the most of the lovely sunny weather on one of my days off so we took a trip to the safari park and Pete bought me a little seal called Toto. We also booked a few days in Tenby for the end of the month which I'm really looking forward to as it was very cold when we went in March so hopefully this time we'll be able to spend some proper time on the beach.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...