Monday, 29 July 2013

July Products Of The Month


It has been absolutely ages since I posted one of these but I thought I'd share with you a few of the products that I've been reaching for most during this hot stuffy weather.

Ricci Ricci By Nina Ricci
I actually bought this from Debenhams last year but have only recently started using it, it smells quite summery to me it's quite sweet and floral and the scent lasts ages on my skin.

Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask
I will be reviewing this soon as I think it deserves a post all of it's own but basically I absolutely love this, my skin is combination and it's been more on the oily side during all this hot weather leaving it feeling quite congested but this mask is tough enough to thoroughly cleanse and refresh my skin.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Conditioner
As I've mentioned before I like to have slightly lighter hair during the summer months so I usually add a product or two from the Go Blonder range to my haircare routine and I particularly enjoy using this conditioner, it leaves my hair really soft and it smells quite summery and fresh.

Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water
I've been keeping this in my handbag and have used it so much I've just bought my second can, the air con at work has been broken for ages so it's been almost unbearably hot during the heatwave so this has been extremely handy, I use it a lot at work and before bed it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed.

Topshop Lips Crystal Lip Tint
I don't like using anything too heavy or sticky on my lips in the summer and this is the perfect in between product it has a balm like texture when applied which softens my lips, it applies clear before turning a bright pink based on the ph balance of your lips I reviewed the old version of this on my blog before but the new version leaves a much brighter and longer lasting tint.

The Body Shop Eyeshadow in Bronze Bliss
I bought this when I had a £5 voucher for The Body Shop and I've actually used it a lot, it is incredibly soft and applies really easily with very little fallout, it has a shimmery finish so I usually blend a darker matte brown over the top of it around the outer corners of my lids to town down the shimmer.

: ]


2 comments:

  1. That Origins mask is one of my absolute favourites, too! The Topshop lip tint looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get on with the John Freida Go Blonder range, I felt that it gave my hair an orange tint. I do however love their Full Repair range :D
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...